Bobby Flay Health, Fitness, Height, Weight, Chest, Biceps and Waist Size

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 08:  Chef Bobby Flay visits 'The Z100 Elvis Duran Morning Show' at Z100 Studio on May 8, 2012 in New York City.  (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)Robert William Flay, better known as Bobby Flay, is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. He was born on  December 10, 1964 in New York City, New York, United States. The son of Bill Flay and Dorothy Flay, he dropped out of high school when he was 17 years old. He began to be prominent when he was featured in one of the episodes of TV programs such as Great Chefs – Great Cities, Mexican Madness DVD, and Great Chefs Cook American.

According to Bobby, running is his ultimate fitness secret. He told Men’s Fitness, “I like to run and I’m an early riser so I find getting up early for a run– a really good run– is a great way to start my day. Stretching, on the other hand, is my least favorite part of my routine.”

Now what’s his diet? “I do not have a specific daily menu plan– I eat what I want, but stay careful about how much I eat and follow that 75 percent rule (a little cheating is allowed the other 25 percent of the time),” he explained. “I also try to stay away from late-night eating—not that it doesn’t happen sometimes!—but as a general rule I try to eat dinner around 5pm, before dinner service starts.  As a chef, I have to taste food throughout the day, I’m just very mindful of how much I’m tasting and making sure I only taste what is essential.”

Body Measurement (2014 – Age 50)

Height: 179 cm | 5 feet, 10.5 Inches
Weight: (not known)
Bra/Bust Size: (not known)
Waist Size: (not known)
Hip Size: (not known)

Leave a reply